Monday, August 20, 2007

So damn pissed

So Damn Pissed

I don't really need this right now. Talked with Azie and Anthony bout it. Both were supportive, and i felt very grateful to have understanding friends like them...But i'm scared to say that i wanna quit cca now. I mean, the manpower is lower than last year, but it had been even lower before. Of course there are also internal and external factors that shaped this decision. But how? I believe this is the best for me, coz today made me realize how much i don't need this right now in my life. U know how sometimes, mountains of problems just tumbles unto your shoulders without much warning? And you feel so overwhelmed that u can barely hide it that you're distraught? I feel like i'm returning back, reverting to my old self. One that views life negatively, one that doesn't look forward to the next day. I feel drained. The efforts i make to cheer myself up takes its toll on me. I end up feeling very drained at the end of the day, and nobody's there to cheer me up. Haha, am i complaining? >.<
I don't wanna be that me, i want the new me i discovered this year...=)
But sadly, when i think of my cca, something...just Something is missing, and i don't feel like going...*sad, lonely music*
Need to concentrate on my studies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home