Tuesday, August 07, 2007

I've Been Caught Many Times....Oh nooooo .


Turned out i didn't stay back for night study...me and hidaya decided to go home and go play computer. Such hardworking attitude is admirable u know...
Chem test on organic topics...
Can...
go...
die...

I seriously realise that i lack practice in organic chem. And i better start working on my organic chem now coz i need it to score in promos.
I really wanna do well in my promos.
Yea..

i got a scab forming below my left eyebrow...noooo...go away go away! Shoo!

i seriously think i should get over this 'him' phase.
it's taking up my time. That i could be spent studying. Or whatsoever.
if i really truly stick to 'that-particular0special-motivation'...i would work hard to achieve that.

sayonara.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home