Monday, August 20, 2007

Missing that person

Missing that person

Yup. There are alot of people i miss...some dreadfully. Just realised this morning that someone didn't turn up for school. That's another story i'm not gonna go into here.
Haha...first day without azu...
Okay...and then last friday...we went put, me and Sham. Was very excited. This year wasn't able to meet up with her...she seemed busier this year..so ok...i understand. So was looking forward to meeting my best friend of 13 years plus..promised to meet her at 4...
That friday, saw some friend at the library and was distracted...plus iz and azu asked me to sit in for the audi for teacher's day..so i only left sch about ten minutes to 4. Then, she called me up, and with an annoyed tone, asked me where i was coz she had already reached. I couldn't help but think, Bloody hell, can't u wait? It wasn't even 4! And you're fed-up coz i haven't reach yet? I'm so sorry...i couldn't help it...but i told her that i'm waiting for the bus. Said bye. And the bloody bus was late! Waited for about 10 minutes for a bus to appear.
I could tell this is not going as well as i had thought.
Met her at the library. I was immediately overwhelmed by 3 particular enotions:
1. Disappointment
2. Sad
3. A sense of loss

Disappointed coz she seemed to be everything she was against when we used to be together. Disappointed that she didn't look sincere enough that day...she keeps talking about her other meetings with her friends 'after this' and 'where are we going?'. What happened to just trust our legs to bring us around? What happened to 'Hey, wanna go library and just chill?'. I seriously felt like i lost the friend i used to know.
She told me the first thing she met me that day, "Hey, guess what? I heard in the radio that today is 'Best Gal Friends day!'" Just felt like going home and cry when i heard that. I felt i was walking with someone else...
Guess i couldn't blame her...been separated for so long, can't possibly be as close now. I couldn't possibly talk to her bout my sch life, and she coudn't possibly tell me about hers. We couldn't emphatise enough coz we didn't go through them together. It's different from last times.
Promised to sms me, but until this morning, it has not appeared...yet?

The next day, the family went out to by some sprots bra for my sis, who just left for camp this morning. Thought of going woodlands, coz my mom wanna eat the banquet at causeway. In the end, we went lot 1 and ate at Food Culture.
Haha, something weird happened when we were at BHG...my hp strated ringing and there was this number appearing. Didn't want to answer it coz i thought it must be a wrong no. But the damn phone was ringing and everybody was looking, so i have no choice.
This was what happened:
me: hello?
caller: hello...this is hidayah..
me: arh? uh..hidaya(?), er which hidaya(?) ?
caller: Hidayah cckss...*laughs*
me: *a second ltr* OH! *laughs* Hey!
hidayah: Hey! Haha, eh , u noe the doc under ur house opens at what time today?
me: Wait ah, i ask my mom...
I told her, then we said bye...
Hehehh...it's been a long long time since i have been in contact with her...i think i even lost her no! Felt a tad guilty...wished could have talked more, but she sounded sick...yea..well.
Woohoo! Then on sunday we went out, again, to buy shoes! Whee! Never had a black sport shoe before, so mom and dad bought one, with orange specks. Mom says i shouldn't wear sports shoes on normal days, coz it may get worn out easily..so she allowed me to buy another! It's not a sport shoe, it's like those normal shoes...aiyah, dunno how to describe. But was very very very grateful to them! Always, after they had bought something for me, i would feel a little bit of guilt. Haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home