Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Flashes of red

Flashes of Red =D
Haha...what a title. Tomorrow having 2 geo test. Confirm will screw up human test. Economic Geo is like spanish to me. Promos drawing nearer...have to start on my chem, or else, i can kiss goodbye to that motivation. Hehehe..
During bio lecture, i was surprised that i could concentrate! I was having a headache in the morning, and was groggy, and i didn't even read the lecture notes the night before...but omg...haha...i was surprised..yea..I found out that the operon thingy is not as confusing as i thought it was. I remember fully last yr, when we were going through operons, i was like, What the freakin hell are all these? Just goes to show how u can really achieve if u really want it.
Haha...Then during math lesson, i guess i was talking too much with hidaya (but i do pay attention!), and also, it seems that for every math lesson, i will be sitting next to her. Then after the lesson, when i was waiting outside at the corridors, i waved goodbye at my math teacher, and then, she approached me and said "I noticed u were talking alot with hidaya ah..." Hahah! Waliao...i thought she didn't notice coz she was always like looking at the second row ppl. Pathma was saying that the back row ppl were talking too during math. Haha, the back row ppl can never change =).
Oh no! Tmr pe is running! Ugh.....
I hope i can get better luck like hidaya during recess or bio lect or before flag-raising...=X hehhehe....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home