Thursday, August 16, 2007

Mixed emotions! =X =D =(
Azu didn't come today! Why!! I brought u my special gift from my heart! Ahaha...ok lah...
Didn't go for pe today...tried to cram economic geo but wth, i didn't even complete 1 page! Loser...
Nice weather though...so dark and gloomy, reminds me of the scene in HP and the OFTP dementor scene. Chit chat with pathma and anna...Anna was so sweet! She bought us all little bottles of blow-bubbles from london! THANKS ALOT! Muacks!!! =DD
During math lecture, me iz and lina, esp me and iz, keep laughing and giggling (oh no!) at the slightest things! For no reason! Must be some mental bug circling our heads that time..
Wah!
Then after chem! And also before chem! Scary! I didn't smile each time,,,OH NO! Bringing it upon myself...
Before chem was exciting! After chem was more exciting coz we got eye contact so long! Haha...just realised when im talking bout tis, my english gets so broken!
And somebody attempted to induce jealousy in me! Ahahha...hhaaiizz.....
Yyyay!! Tmr meeting Sham! It's been a long time since we met, about nearly half a yr...can't waiT!!!
Study study study! and have fun! All work and no play will kill me!
Perseverance will pay off...coupled with the appropriate motivation...wohoohoo...
Faster go make a blog, azu...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home