Saturday, August 04, 2007

I'd Do Anything

I'd Do Anything


O gosh....seriously, i think this yr's open hse is a flop. Last yr was much much much better! There were games stalls set up by every class, and a haunted house, and many people came, even the pae ppl who are now in other jcs came, like hafiz, fir and the rest of their gang...This yr was boring if i were to compare it to last yr.

But I was so happy around noon when Lina told me something =DDDDDDD.
I thought i was over that, but when i talk to that i realise, wth? i think i'm not completely over that ...
Perplexing.


Hidaya wants a bleach umbrella for her birthday. HEh. I said ok, but in my mind, i imagined her walking to sch in that umbrella, and how un-jc-like that will be. Haha! It's not childish, but its....uncommon. Hehe..!
Haha! I thought s04's class booth did pretty well! Omedeto minna-san! =D
Went home super early, coz i was super tired.

Many things happened this week...got to know many new things...some good =))), some quite sad...will not comment on the sad part. There are many parts to the happy stuffs..hee hee! Firstly, we got back our report slip and i did pretty fine (HOW I WISH THIS IS NOT MY REPEAT YERA BUT MY REAL J1). Now i know what kind of attitude i need...plus that motivation that is 2 classes away...hehe. Stop it lah. Still, when mrs chan gave back my slip, she said, "U di d quite well, but since this is your repeat year, u should bag the A's already." I was quite offended, but deep down, i know she is super duper right. I shouldn't be content with the grades i have now. Especially chemistry.
There is a new motivation for me to depend on now. Hopefully, by constantly thinking about that motivation, i can improve, and hopefully *prays hard* make that visualization come true. =DDDD That would really make my parents super duper happy! and i wannna make them happy! =DDD

I think this yr's batch didn't do as well as the j2 (my batch). That's probably why i am able get high percentiles. If it was last yr's batch, i doubt i can get the high percentiles, even if the grades remain...

I'm not really looking forward to the national day hols. For some reasons that i can't mention. But i shall look at it this way: At least i can rest at home! Whee!
Note to self: I shall try my damnedest to return to the cheery me in pae, and to reduce the amount of emo-ing i always do in school. =D
Borrowed an English translation of the Koran from the school library. Didn't know they got that book there. Oh well. Very interesting read. Haven't finish it though.




This is my sis friend's pic, it looks so hot, i just cant help it!


OK! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home