Monday, August 13, 2007

Tired but happy

Tired but Happy =)
I can't believe i spent 7 weeks learning soccer in school for pe. I used to possess a great dislike for the sport. 'Alpha' males chasing after some ball...c'mon! But my perspective on the game has shifted slightly. It's quite fun playing with my class. Yea..haha.
Some irritating fly just decided to buzz around in my head at school just now. Kept flapping it away, but it always came back. I think the next time it decides to have a buzz near my head, i might just give it The Final Swat.
That chunk of paragraph above is a metaphor anyway. =D
Eh!! A certain good friend of mine is withdrawing! Haix...all the best in your decision...=DDD We WILL miss u yeah...
I am sooo perplexed. I think all earphones have some kind of personal vendetta against me. All of those damned things i ever possessed either:
1. Becomes deaf in one side.
2. The head topples off...quite eerie.
3. Gets lost somewhere.
Argh!! I think it's time for me to get a headphone. But it's so leceh! So troublesome! So bulky! So big! Eee...don't want. Guess i'll start scrimping and save a few bucks each day to buy me an earphone that will -should- be loyal to me for eternity. What a waste of money...sighs.
It's good that i start appreciating the value of money =DD.
Sweeney Todd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<3
=D
=)))
omg. hee hee.
Oh no! I find that i oft giggle! And blush! What is happeninG!?
Bio class was VERY funny, courtesy of David and his Star Wars theory. Haaaa! Ms oh was asking david to answer a qn on transformation, and i guessed david beat around the bush. Then suddenly after some very funny replies from dav, ms oh suddenly asked me! oh no! So out of the blue! And i was turning red from all the funny stuff dav was saying. i think i said 'oh no, she called me!' Oh man! It was too loud i think! So paiseh! Then due to all these events that happened too fast and furious for my little brain to digest, i lost track of the question! And to my utmost chagrin, i had to muster enough courage to ask 'what was the qn again?' And i sounded like a very blur, blur sotong. Caught thinking about some *cough* other stuff during bio class...again. =D And my dear azu and dear pathma and dear iz and dear hidaya laugh at me! Grrr! I was turing crimson from paisehness! But it was funny lah, today's bio lesson! Ms oh also mentioned something interesting too! HEHEHEE! And i saw azu and iz craning her neck to smile knowingly at me...and ber beside me was going 'who ah, who ah?' .
Damn. Hahah....
Woa, i have just typed the longest para in a long while! Omedeto!
My sis is in the kitchen right now learning how to whip up some meal for tomorrow is her home econs practical test. huh...i miss design and tech more than that sub...
I am so gonna be a useless housewife if i get married one day. So i think i won't marry. Hah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home