Tuesday, August 14, 2007

U give me something

U give me something




It just hit me very hard. Especially in the morning, before flag raising. Had to repress the welling of emotions in me. Nearly let wenxi see the wet stuff shimmering in my eyes. So i hid at the back of the class. Haha...
Whatever i have to say, i dunno how to say it. Just that these past few weeks, many many things had happened that affects me in one way or another. Some problems...some just news of other seemingly unimportant stuff...but which i let it affect me. And then there's azu. Hahaha...well, yes, u should know what i wanna say...all the best to u. U know what, azu? I trust u won't forget me, coz i know i won't forget u. Maybe 40 years down the road, when we see each other by the beach, i would go "Yo Azu/Azouline/Alex!".


Haha...

Yea..


I believe that we are all fated to meet each other. And i can really say that the way which we first meet was really by fate. I mean, what else could have stirred your heart to sit there that fateful day? And though in our first year in jc1, we weren't really close like we were now, i had always felt your prescence. So it's like, i've gotten used to your prescence. In other words, i had u integrated into my life =). But you know something? Although u will be in some other learning institution, u r still here! U r always there among my memories! Yea dude! Haha...ok...guess i have to stop babbling on this.


Sighs, i guess this is a lousy week for me. 2 geo test coming up, and somehow, they make me feel so lousy and tired and...sad. I tried using my special motivation=) but it was short-lived. I'm too easily distracted. By anything. That's how the situation is with me right now. The spark is leaving me...am i about to be initiated anytime soon into one of the living dead? I pray everytime, sometimes even unconsciously, to Him. Let me find my strength again, let me find peace and joy and fulfilment in what i am going through now, coz only You can know what is written in my heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home