Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Pleasant surprise =)
Pleasant surprise this morning...=)I think the week is getting better...After school, there was a house meeting. s04 dominated all the 2 teams for frisbee! Cool! I think frisbee is special to s04...everybody seems to be so happy and enthu when playing it as a class! It was really fun! Yes! Yes! Yes! Hahah...so excited...remember the time when pae s04 played frisbee during pe! Oh yea...tmr got theory test for soccer..wth.

Gonna stop thinking about cca. Not worth it. E ling was funny...this morning, i told her i didn't have the guts to say i quit, then she said, come, where's the teacher? i ask for u. Hahah

My sis came back from camp today. She told me that she wore my sec 4 class tshirt to go rolling about in a mudbath in the forest with her friends. Thanks a lot yeah...
I was freaking JEALOUS she went kayaking! How unfair life can be...haish...
5 ppl at the back row...just found out...=(
If only, like this blog song, i can stop the world, i would...a moment's true peace.
Asked hidaya if she was to join America's got Talent, what talent would she present? She answered with some ugly song...waahahah, i dun even know what title, i just looked at her with my-are-u-ok look.. "o" Me? my talent is to turn pure undiluted emo in under one second. Now that's talent! *wink*
The day ends with me going back home first coz hid and iz ends cca late..=(
System of a down: Lonely Day....~~~

*ps: i love today. i love u guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home