Thursday, August 23, 2007

hello U

Hello You.

I should ban mp3. It makes me emo the whole day. Or maybe it's just me. Maybe it's just today.
Hehehehehehehehe.
I found a friend in U. =) hearts.Bumblebee =)

-----------

Pe was frisbee! super tiring coz u got to run north and the next second, run south. Wah! Can't wait for the IHG! Fun man! Games are so cool! Why can't we have games for pe instead of runninG???
Azu popped by for a visit! Hehehehe...spent a few hours laughing like hell...some things never change =). I pray that it doesn't.
Omg, i realized that economic geo is REALLY REALLY not tailored for my brain. I can't understand a shit of it...so sad..everytime during lecture, i tried my damnedest to stay awake. I end up yawning, with red, watery eyes...
Oh nooooooooo.

-----------

Then emo-ness enveloped me coz of some irrational thoughts in my head. Hahaha...all because of this morning. But i think i got over it. Irrational. Sheesh. Shouldn't think that way. Should tone down, yea?=) Lina told me something that made me ponder. What she said was true n i will definitely not be like that. Nope. It will make me sick. Hahas. *winkz*
Whoohooh..it's raining now, so hidaya should be enjoying her bleach umbrella =DDD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home