Friday, February 29, 2008

Wooh, just updated my Zen. My walkman phone memory card full already =(. I think buy a 4 GB mem card is better. But for the meantime i think i have to revive my sleeping Zen. Hahaha..now at least have reason to buy a new earpiece! I love pretty things! =D

TODAY:

Derek ingeniously thought of a way to keep my ichigo thingy from peeling off. ARIGATOU man! Really very sad coz had to spend another freaking 3 bucks on a new ichigo coz the old one crazy already, peel here and there. SO upsetting! And they kindly informed me that gp common test is next friday.

Things happening next friday: gp common test, Mc camp, organic chem makeup tuition. Realised that if i were to skip next saturday's arab course and go for camp, i would have missed 2 lessons already. So wasted.

During bio tut, realised that i had forgotten most of bacteria stuffs. Imagine my virus. Worse.

Cross country just now! Alot of people suddenly signing out. HAHA.. Many others walked all the way. Hot and stuffy. Not say really fun. Already had a looooong day (at least it is for me). Headache some more.

but the worst thing is that i can't watch bleach today and so no ichigo and so i feel so sad sia but can't really show it and felt erm coz why am i so sad coz can't watch bleach today and so no ichigo so i was quite surprised that ichigo which is an anime character can affect me so bad sia i must be mental.

I think my perception of some people have changed. I realised i have my own opinions now. So should i go ahead and defend these opinions of mind when the need arises?

Johnny depp has mixed blood! Cherokee + indian + dunno what my sis forgot but its in Life paper! Oh my god! Oh wow, so now can go up to him and say, hey, we got indian blood! =D

Hidaya=Happy girl today. AHAHA....=D

私は突然彼が女の子に今とても好ましいなぜか理解できない。 ののしり。 それらはなぜ突然私達のテーブルに侵入するか。 ちょうど突然そこに坐らせなさい。 それから坐って想定されている私達はところにか。 それは絞られるか。 それから私達の親愛なるgp教師は私にその気紛れな女の子の側に坐るように頼んだ。 狂気。 なぜ彼ある度に彼女を意志の捕獲物が私に話すか。 偏りのある。 私は彼を良く好む。 彼は私へいまいましい素晴らしい。 彼は何回も私を賞賛した。 そしてDは彼が稀に誰でもを賞賛しないことを言った。 そして彼は私に素晴らしい! 彼は私の心拍をより速く実際にさせる。 ののしり。 I'm UNHAPPY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home