Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Ok. Today was particularly embarassing.

Especially when me and lina were caught. Staring into the boy's toilet at the fourth floor. Derek was inside and me and lina were joking around with him. We were standing directly in front of the toilet. Theeen...xian guang suddenly appeared from around the corner. And i was so shocked coz i thought it was some stranger. My mind went *bleep* blank, and i automatically started walking away from the toilet. Hahah..halfway though, i realised it was xian guang and i was a little relieved..but stiiilll...later he will think i'm some kind of pervert, ero-sennin. Hahah..whateverlah. Hahah..but still that moment i damn paiseh it was him that i waved at him, said hi, and made a good sign with hand. He must think that i'm mental. It showed on his face when he was mirroring my actions.


Ahh damn.
Seems like we are all running on low batt nowadays.

My outside computer just got fixed. But that person go and install version 2003 for microsoft office and almost all other programs were downgraded. Idiot. So in effect, dad paid $40 for the com to be downgraded. And every single data and programs i downloaded were lost. Lucky lucky lucky i saved most of them in my laptop. Phew. But still.

The other day, a friend asked me this question: How to cure a broken heart? I replied: Time; which sounds cliche, but is actually quite true. He said: No, it can't. So i paused, then quipped: Find someone new. He laughed then said: Yalah, u find someone for me. Then i don't know what to reply.

Actually that conversation made me ponder. Whether what i suggested really works. And the truth behind replacing the special person that u had held for so long in your heart, so easily. I guess it's a matter of willpower? And a touch of acceptance coupled with a dash of renewed zest to starting life, or rather, love, afresh.


Hahah..why am i elaborating this much? Siao. And i have greater things to worry about: Like my dear Sasuke about to get killed by Ameterasu. =(

Oh yea..Azu got into psychology and i couldn't believe it but yeah, it's like so cool coz it's psychology!!! Gyahhhhhhhhhh! And me, azu and hidaya thought of watching Sweeney todd after school, but then it turns out lot 1 doesn't have the movie. =( Then there was a clash of schedules. Damn sad. Johnny depp is more than words, man.

Deathnote 3 is gonna be a loser. L does not jump off trains, aeroplanes; he does not run and etc etc. Crazy director. And i thought this was supposed to be the remaining 23/28? days of his life? And he spent them by solving some epidemic problem? Somehow, i can't find any link. Omg, what is happening to me? I seem to be very the critical about movies. Hm...siao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home