Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Wah, today i damn happy, man! =DDD
Hahahahahahahahah.
But most probably i'm feeling happy abot this thing which turns out to be nothing after all.
But still i'm happy! MUAHAHAHHA.

Oh...today got cca open house. Or whatever it's called. I ended up getting free trial tuition by kk and eling. Chem. Wahkao, i even kena chiding from kk coz he saw my energetics notes are half unfilled.
Then even worse, when he asked for energetics tutorial, i meekly told him that i didn't do (which was partially untrue coz i did until question 4). Then he SCOLDED me ah, that guy. How dare..but i feel damn guilty..but try to understand my position lah, like who's my chem teacher and stuff.
I'm not pushing the blame blindly to my chem teacher, i did try my damnedest to understand...but i simply couldn't. She totally demolished what little interest i have/had for chem.
So then yeah, i'm gonna let kk tutor me for chem. Hopefully (x10000) this cpr can revive my dying chem. Before common test. Yes. Gambatte asyikin. Yeah. Yep. Yah. Sighh.

During assembly, jiemin drew a funny picture of orochimaru. Aiyah, stupid com, it can't detect my phone's usb cable. Gonna upload it in school tmr. Really funny. haha. OH OH OH OHHHH!! Hidaya showed me the Oprah Winfrey show with JOHNNY DEPP in it!! Sheesh lah!! He looks awesome in that show! Ok, i won't gush about him too much. It's depressing. But i was absolutely touched when he talked about how he met Vanessa. O gosh. Hahaha.

And today was a good day, eh, hidaya? Hahah. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home