Monday, February 11, 2008

Let me tell u something funnily weird..creepy even. This morning, after pe, we took our weight. My weight was constant. Ok lah, at least didn't go up. Then, we went for our run, but i didn't run. Instead, i walked for half a round and then sat at the grandstand and drank water. Then, we weighed again and surprise surprise...my weight had decreased by 0.4kg! That was officially one of my top weirdest moments in life.


Let me tell u another thing. today, while waiting for my sis outside her sch gate, a group of girls appeared from opposite the road from the sch gate. Thhen one of them started smiling and waving furiously at me. I musthave given her a very puzzled look coz she stopped, stared and then suddenly exclaimed in malay, "Eh! wrong person!!!" And then they started laughing hysterically. When she crossed the road, she apologized to me then laughed again. wow.


Let me tell u yet another interesting thing. Hidaya and me seemed to sing sweeney todd songs every chem practical lesson. Quite loudly too. I wonder why. Stimulatin' innit?

And another thing before i go: geog notes are confusing. Think i'll stick to my former one. Too wordy and like grandmother story like that.

And finally, i am tired today. Time to sleep. And all the best for those having bio spa tmr! >.<

p.s = jie min can be 'gila' sometimes. Heh heh heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home