Saturday, February 23, 2008

Canal. Run. Is. Not. Fun.

Can't believe in the end i ran it. And passed the timing too. Got 25 minutes. With Shahidah. After the run, my nose felt like it's burning. And my head got dizzy. Today, i slept till 12, but when i woke up, my head still aches like mad. Die. Next week got 3 tests: Chem spa, math and bio.

Shit shit shit shit shit shit. KUSO.

I'm joining charlie chan tuition. Can't take any more of the chem crap in class.

Watched part of the campfire. Whoever thought that the fire could race down the rope like some falling dominoes is an idiot. What a cool way to ignite the fire.

RARRR.

I'm suddenly proud of my reading journal. But then ar...why does everyone suddenly turn friendly to that person? Rarrw.

=.=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home