Thursday, February 14, 2008

Photos from yesterday at science centre:





Pathma fell in luv with this guy above.
The talk was so-so..abit boring ah. He was showing us about cloned animals in this world, and when he reached the 4th slide, i was getting a bit sick of these animals already. Then we explored sci centre abit. The mummies exhibit was cool. There was an empty display and hidaya attempted to climb it to display herself as an exhibit. Err.

VALENTINE'S DAY
First thing in the morning: "Let's try harder next year!" - Quote from yuxuan ah. =D Hahah, i still can laugh now coz it's so funny! Inside joke =P





So yea..today is Valentine's day! The day before, when me and hidaya were at the ntuc buying chocs, the cashier asked me, "So many ppl buying chocs ah?" with an amused smile.


Hahaha...





Gahh..i'm feeling happy today =DD Somebody laughed and said thanks and smiled and laughed! And somebody complimented something! It's the little things that somebody does that gets me. Hahaha...





Izzati's reaction to the ferrero rocher was scary. It's a good reaction, but nonetheless, scary. Hahaha...





Lina's charming gift and hidaya's hilarious cravings on the chocs were so sweet...THANKS DARLINGS!! LOVE U!!! Hahaha...





And the song Teardrops on my Guitar came on. I was dreading it. Not joking. I fell in love with the song but at the same time i hated it. Listening to it about 10 times a day for almost a month helps. So when i heard the first strums of the guitar, there was goosebumps on my skin, so i clapped my hands over my ears. It's absolutely fantastic that i was in such an infallible good mood today that i didn't..well..
And Lina and Rachel were both tugging at my hands to let go of my ears. Good effort guys. Hahaha...


Dammit, i'm feeling happy. =D Annnd hidaya..the video we saw at the lib, the one that we watched before potc just now..go watch it. And tell me whether it's funny or simply ridiculous. And i can't figure out why orang tu buat sign 'good' dengan tangannye. Orang tu say kene dengar lyrics. I think it's stupid. Go watch ar.



Saudi arabia ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home