Thursday, February 28, 2008

Damn today and damn yesterday.
Damn myself for feeling like this.
I feel scorned.
I feel I've been treated unjustly.
And i have to 'suffer' the consequences of something which i did not initiate in the first place.

I feel like Benjamin Barker.

Distrust is understandable given that she is 'afraid' of the same thing happening again.

But forgive and forget is saintly.

And she has no idea of the degree of 'pain' she is inflicting upon me.

If a scenario occurs once, it's an experience, a sort of 'lesson'.

If it happens twice, it's probably coincidence.

But if it happens thrice, is it mere chance?

A curse? Or fate?

I'm IMMENSELY puzzled by something that is apparenty occuring in my life right now.

What, do i emit some sort of signal, that people catch and then exhibit the 'same' interest as me?

HAhahahahHA, Asyikin...this is probably jealousy you're exhibiting here. So chill out and relax. What's the big deal? HE's just that and nothing more. An anime character. So go back to doing your bio spa. And there's charlichan tuition later. Zonked out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home