Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Sweeney Todd is nearly completed! Maaan, i regret coloring his hair with charcoal pencil! Wish i'd just stuck to my 2B pencils!







daydream~







How to change the way u see the world? You create your own reality through the way u perceive the external world. So it's in my hands. Whether or not to feel this way or to think that way.





=D

Anyways, there's this unsettling discovery today. This twinge of jealousy. Just the barest rearing of its head. It's not the fatal hatred kind of envy. Just normal jealousy, the kind u get when u see someone u like talking to another girl perhaps. Nothing too complicated. Just simple. Stay simple. =)






Arrgh, mdm lim now thinks i daydream in her class! Ok, i admit, sometimes, when i get bored, my thoughts changed channels. For a while. Only. Then i come back.

Seeing sk (ms koh...)today suddenly reminds me of the time during 06s05 gp lesson with mdm lin, we were talking about the 7 deadly sins. Hahaha...think fullmetal alchemist. Wah, my thoughts were random just now i guess. And now azie's also addicted to Fma!!! Woohoo!!!!!!! Fma was the First anime i fell in love with. Tragic. =)

Tmr got gp lesson! I discovered that embryonic stem cells can be grown into hair folicles! My boon!!! Now i'm sorely tempted.

I think i may well search for a theme song too. Heheheh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home