Monday, February 18, 2008

Finally i can get to the internet on my laptop. Sheesh. Stupid outside com. I bet all my files are gonna be lost. Makes me so mad everytime i think about it. Must be why today i am in a bad mood.

Went to the Sentosa flower fest on both saturday and sunday. I must be mental. Sat is ok because we go as a cca. Then i went home, my mom said, "Eh, come, let's all go to the flower fest. We bring granny along." And i had no choice but to oblige. On sat, already so tired upon returning, went back sleep my butt off. Then on sunday, my mom wanted to go early at 8.30 am. Freak. I told her i wanted to revise. Homework was out of the question since my com was spoilt, so couldn't do stupid gp research. But then she was kinda 'sad', so wth, i had to give in lah. I slept in the bus and when i woke up an hour later, my head ached. The sun glaring down at us doesn't help either. Ok, i know i shouldn't make such a fuss. But i feel so horrible and mad and stressed and disappointed and tired and i just feel like crying now coz life is currently bullying me in varying degrees; from family to studies to personal relationships to self-conflicts. Suddenly, every minor problem is magnified a hundredfold.

Everything seems bleak and uninteresting. The only times when i feel, is when i laugh at and with my friends, and nothing else, really. Studies does not really entice my curiousity like in the past. I think it's the way they are taught. And the rigid structure. Like they expect us to visualise stuffs from black and white WORDS. And this disgusts me so. And i hate it that i have to go through this. Choice. I know that i can do it if i put my heart in it. But reality shows otherwise. It shows that my interest is falling. And whatever is taught everyday at school is absorbed by my brain...and that's that. No stimulation of curiousity or even the slightest spark of awe at the intro of new knowledge. And i hate. This.




Curiousity, love.



I can't even READ! The pleasure of reading!! I realised i have recently been attempting to inject this much-needed pleasure back into my life. It felt awesome, really. But it's sad to think of the last 2 years spent reading only 2 or 3 books per year. All the times wasted, all potential acquaintances with new worlds and characters, escaped through my fingertips. And i could see the effect reflected upon my gp results. Today, during gp, the teacher mentioned hedonism. Hahaha..reminded me of Anne Rice's famous vampires. Particularly Lestat.


Hahaha...this clip reminds me of Rock Lee's drunken fist technique when he's fighting Kimimaro! Love Naruto!http://youtube.com/watch?v=GaAvNHWjInM&feature=related

And somehow, i'm feeling like this right now. The picture's a bit ambigious though.

Ohh...we nearly burn the sink at the chem lab this morning. Nice one, Jiemin!!!! HAHAH. Cool. I need more excitement than what i'm getting right now. Watched the movie Around the World in 80 Days, and dreamt of travelling around the world ( but now the world is getting more chaotic and uglier i think, thanks to us). Watched Under the Tuscan Sun and at one part..one crucial part..i thought, "I hate men." But that was during the heat of the moment. Haha. Really, though, all the men in the lead's life were bastards.

Ok. ciao. Sighh..no more hockey! =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home