Saturday, February 02, 2008

School's a mess. Seriously.


Stayed back yesterday to play badminton with Mai, baz, jess and gui hao. I long time never play liao, like 2 years already, so i warned them first. We were playing in the hall beside the pro badminton ppl some more. So...during the first 2 serves, wah i made a complete Idiot of myself. Throw the shuttlecock, but my racket hit the air. Twice. Consecutively. Damn paiseh leh. People beside me playing pro-ly.

But then as the game progresses, i got the hang of it. And i used to be quite good at it too! Just that i need to remember to slack my wrists abit. Coz the racket handle keeps hitting my wrists when i tried to maneuvre the racket. Stiff hands. Playing with u guys are so fun! And funny! Mai was very funny lor, the shuttlecock hit her head quite a number of times! And baz has good stamina!

Oh my god, i so don't look forward to doing gp research.
Well, on the brighter side, today, my family went out to celebrate dad's promotion. Went to Swensens. Wahsey..can tell ms loh that i volunteer to run 8 rounds on monday. But the Gold Rush ice cream was SO SO YUMMY!!! MUAHAHAHAH. Yum. Omg. I was looking at the menu and thinking, Am i really gonna do this? After all the hunger strike? And wholemeal breakfast? ...And then my brain goes YES YES YES! And so. Yah.

Theeeen, we managed to persuade my mom to change her hp. It's so freaking OLD. It's a nokia butterfly model. No bluetooth, no cam, no radio, no mp3. So i asked her to change and she chose sony ericsson model like hidaya's one. K650i or something. Then after that, my sis wanna change her hp too, so she changed to a freaking nice slide phone, W580i or something. Wahlao, and then in the shop i saw my phone model, W880i in BLACK and RED! The one that i fell in love with! But then i already bought this silver model. ARGGH!! If only i can paint my phone or something.
Maybe i'll just buy the dvd for Sweeney Todd. =(
I'm gonna make a promise to myself: For this upcoming CNY hols, i am gonna REVISE BIO and CHEM! So i will be afk-ing from com for a while.

>>>>Sometimes, u gotta be honest with yourself. If a person says that he/she doesn't like something or someone, u don't just follow blindly.
>>>>And one more thing: If standing up for what u believe in will get u ostracised from those u call friends, would u betray yourself, or sift out your REAL friends?
>>>>How do u define friendship? One that's built over the years? One that's built on solid communication? One built on sharing of passion and ideas? Or one built on trust and acceptance?
I guess things are a bit confusing right now, so i'll just...um...go back to reading naruto manga.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home