Tuesday, February 05, 2008


Ok, the above pic is lina and izzati ask me to post one.


Today, asyikin wishes to share her thoughts and her day with u =D :



- Aloha pizza is yummy!



- Looong time never drink root beer.


The cheese sprinkler formed a heart shape after i used it!


- Cream mushroom soup is nice.



- So many things to do with your fingers and tongues and eyebrows that you will never be bored in your life ever. Again.



- Out of the many freaky abilities, i passed only 2 or 3.



- So it's not only me who thinks he's interesting. Hmmmm.



- Something about today which made me ponder. On one of my most treasured values: love; in all its ambiguity.



- Speaking of ambiguity, I borrowed a book with an intriguing title: Seven types of Ambiguity. Yet to read, but the first few pages were absorbing.



- Head was throbbing for a good whole chunk of the afternoon. =(



- The inescapable and once-thought ridiculus attraction.



- Me? Health nut? NO WAY! Hahaha!



- Ooops.



- I still wanna watch Sweeney Todd...on second thoughts, maybe i'll just buy the dvd.



- http://www.watch-movies.net/movies/sweeney_todd_the_demon_barber_of_fleet_street/ But i wanna watch in a BIGGER screen! Ahh..god..why is Johnny so damn good???!!!



- I need retail therapy!!!



- I am so not looking forward to these 4 days of inactivity at home. Study study study. Die sia.



- Am gonna draw Sweeney. Ahhhhhhh.











So....tmr is CNY concert!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home