Saturday, May 19, 2007

F.U.N (Forever.Undying.Naruto)

Yea!!!
So fun yesterday!!
Celebrated Azu's last day by going to kfc and eating Meltz! Then me and hidaya went to comics connection and omg guess what? My eyes suddenly saw a konoha forehead protector! Without the exiled sign! And there's a pair of them too! Is this destiny as Neji puts it? Hehheh..
So I had to bite my tongue and bought the blue one while hidaya bought the black one. Can't believe how lucky we were! <3
Then at hidaya's place, we tried them on and got quite high! Funny lah...then watched some crazy parodies and played the naruto game on her psp!! Got thrashed four times but the fifth one i finally won!! I used the transformed Sasuke i think. I think i like using kakashi and the evil Sasuke. Even did a katon jutsu without even realising it! And for kakashi, i saw the thousand yrs of pain 'jutsu' but then forgot how to use it in the frenzy of battle, then, ta-dah! I suddenly saw my kakashi doing the thousand yrs of pain jutsu to sakura. Diao!!
Gaara was fun and Neji is strong. The game rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Phew. Heheh, wanna see how jiemin reacts when we got to sch on wed with our forehead protectors. We both graduated from the ninja academy, dun pray pray! Ahahah...
Ok, ciao, gonna read the next naruto vol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home