Wednesday, May 16, 2007

And so it begins...

Where to begin? Hm..long time never post...
Ok, should start from yesterday when we had the bio lect test 2.
All i can say now is : DAMN!!!!!!!!! Damn to infinity!
1. The structured qns totally pissed me off. Elaborate more on that later.
Now..
2. I HAD A CLOSE SHAVE!
I think my face turned the colour of a beetroot, and i could feel tears welling in my eyes. Azu was saying so loudly about something and it was so embarassing. I mean, what if..ARGH!! *tears at hair*
I shouldn't have demo-ed how Mich slaps her friends to Azu. It was risky and it is still risky. I could lose my face! If someone knows! ARGH! But unfortunately, everything went quite ok. Couldn't really concentrate during the test. Should situate myself a little further away. Oh, but we forgave each other already..i meant me and Azu. Ahaha...
About the first point...those who took the lect test should be able to relate. Ahaha...when i was drawing the structure of dna, ms oh suddenly said, "Ok, 5 minutes left."
WTH?? My fault lah. Should have done from the back. Much easier. Oh man! I am so gonna screw this test. Hopefully i get 18 marks and above for my mcqs. Then structured can get at least 4-5 marks, then hopefully or at least can get an E. OMG! This is what u get for straying ah...And there goes my ambition to see my name up there in front of the whole LT with a certain someone as one of the highest. I had really wanted that. Guess i wasn't serious about it. So mid-yr, i won't give face. HurHurHur...
Hm, reading my last yr's entries, i saw a different me. Hurhurhur...
Slacking, still got a bit lah.
And now Naruto appears in my life! KAkaShi!!
AHH..potc 3 lurking around the corner. Eheheheh....
In the end, i only talked about yesterday. So much for planning.
Mother's Day was sweet. <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home