Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Little Miss Apprehensive.

Wah, had 2 and a half hour of Bio tutorial today, but it was quite a fun lesson. Maths was damn boring. I hate graphs. So tedious.

Anyway, getting along pretty well with the juniors in Mc. Yay!=D

I already told mr Tan that i didn't want the interview. CCa started at 3. So around 4 plus, i was feeling hungry coz didn't eat lunch, so me azie and maz went to the canteen. Just when i was about to buy some food, anthony called and said that i must go art room for interview. Great timing man! So funny lah. Laugh laugh...
(but i had milk tea, so nehmind, weehee!)

The interview was not really an interview. At first, mr Tan and mr Wong asked "How's your studies?". Then i didn't want to brag so i said ok. Hahaha! So self-deprecating! Then mr Wong the bio teacher asked me if i passed the bio test. Wahliao! Hoho...
Then they asked me for suggestions on the new J1s. I only knew a few of them, so i felt that i wasn't really much of a help...They were also like staring at me making me damn nervous, and when asyikin gets nervous she 'hehe' alot. Darn. They must have thought im a psycho.

Next week mc playing captain's ball! WOOHOO!! Hope i don't fall down again, later paiseh in front of them...got a few ppl in mc who really love to remind me of some things that are best forgotten. Haiyo..heh heh.

I think me and azie inhaled some kind of laughing gas. Coz we couldn't seem to stop laughing even at the littlest things! Then samantha passed by twice and on both occasions, she reminded me that tmr is thursday. Geography day!! Wahahah...wink wink...i will try my hardest...yea!

Tried playing canon on the piano, but it sounded crappy.

Having bbq on 1st June. Waah! Fun.

Mich was telling me about this Taiwan eatery, abit like old changky, but selling taiwan finger food. Smells freakin nice, but not halal..my stomach was growling and temptation was peering over my shoulder...(i didn't eat it hor, just to indulge in my suffering.)

They watching Spidey 3 tmr. But i think i wanna save money watch potc 3. It's what i live for!

It's cool..i realised something: odac rm is to the left of mc rm and sc rm is to the right of mc rm! I am the filling between the bread! Woa...so narcisstic again. Wonder where i got this attitude..i think it's from hidaya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home