Saturday, May 05, 2007

No Way!!!!!

No way!!

I want to be in Ms oh's class! Badly! Nooooooo!!! Just read hidaya's blog that she treated her whole class (sort of) to watch Spidey 3! Omg! So cool! Way cool! Extremely cool!

I'm bursting with excitement now, can't really tell if it is bcoz of this or bcoz of that.

If only she treat her bio s04 class too!! Yes! WAHAHAHA!!

In the end, I guess I will be reprising my role as the Patient One, waiting for the dvds to come out...

Just the thought... of the possibilities... that may arise... from that particular news above... if I was in her class..haix. Cool! >.<

Aaaand by the way, i made a new friend in mc who is in so2 (ms oh's class) during role shadowing. I had wasted the chance to ask her!! If i had known this news earlier...
No.
I should stop.
Wahaha!
I wish our ct would do the same for potc 3...sighs...


More coincidences would be supreme.

Doing Geo project now.
Caribbean included.
Heheh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home