Friday, May 11, 2007

Friday...moan...

Did a brave thing this morning =)
Was very insecure about it in the beginning, but i decided to be the no regrets gurl. So i smsed. Hurhurhur! Didn't turn out as worse as i had expected. Which was a huge relief. I went to the breakfast table all smiles. But i wonder: am i a guy? dude...

Anyways, Jie Min told me they got a Silver for band. Same as choir...

Then, we went to the cpib thing. Throughout the journey, dunnoe why i turned emo...was listening to stupid love songs and dark music. Then they started telling dirty jokes. Hm..not dirty enough guys...Nice effort. I especially liked the cinderella one.

Hey, im NOT twisted ok. It's just something that i am not uncomfortable to talk about.

Oh yah, during assembly, this doc came down to give us a talk on abortion. Showed some interesting pics but it still couldn't beat the string of gory images my sec 4 bio teacher showed us. Then we had that sex talk. Girls only. It was ok at the beginning but it gets quite ridiculous towards the end.

Back to cpib. Was quite dry...but it was quite interesting to see a lie detector. Wish i could test my skills..hurhurhur...

Left early with Izzati. In the mrt, there was this group of guys talking very loudly behind us. The guy directly behind me kept brushing against my bag, etc. I inched away but somehow, it's still there, and anyways, there was this small woman in front with this haircut like Hinata. i think its because of that latter insult that this happened to me: the mrt jerked and the guy hit my back and i was pushed (not so hard lah) forward until the woman's hair got into my right eye. O-K.

Do you wanna know what is even stupider? My hp died on me right smack in the middle of the day. Woa...left connection-less.

Smack those smiling faces.
Smack those who pretend they have all the hardship in this world.
Smack those who are fakers.

I am ont unreasonable. I am just lethargic from always giving and not rarely receiving. Should ration myself. Maybe that is why sometimes i can be so damn cynical and scare others around me. Hm..so far didn't really show that side much. Keep it all bottled inside..like Jack Sparrow once said.."Wait for the opportune moment."

Mid years is lurking around the corner. I guess it's ok if i fail chem? Stupid redox.
Math..haiyah..see my mood. Bio..oklah...but my brain can either decide to be long-winded and tell a grandmother story or be short but not sweet.

Hey, when the doc said something about bipolar disease or whatever it is, i was thinking...omg. Depressed one second and high the next. That sounded alot like me. Maybe im having its initial stages. Bipolar sounds freaking safer than scizophrenia.

Omg. Next week there will be a whole string of tests. Great. Yay.
Buhbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home