Monday, May 07, 2007

Waa~~
Ran 2.4 today but what the crap??! I bloody hell failed! Crap man! Bullshit ah. For once, i can see how not taking training seriously can turn me into this crap. If i can't jump, that's alryte, since i bloody hell am scared to lift both my feet at the same time for fear of falling into a dark abyss. (ok, that's crap). But running! Noooo!
Stupid me!
Bloody hell!
Crap!

...
.....
.............
...
..
oh man...i spouted lots of crap up there.
Ok, i calmed down.
Doing some stupid gp.
Played on the piano today. Guess my fingers weren't trained for piano coz im only trained on the keyboard. Oooh, but david can play! maybe he can teach me for free, since all the other friends of mine offered a small fee. Grrr!
Wah, i got to know alot of my frens in s04 eyecandies today! Headache!

Haha.

Gp teacher going to retire.
Syf for choir is tomorow. Band is on fri. GD LUCK!! ^^

I seriously am worried for chem.

But let's forget chem. I guess aiming for at least C for all my subjects is good enough. Maybe if i had underestimated myself...heh heh heh..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home