Monday, April 23, 2007

Lightning Storm

Woooh!
Yeah! I kept my promise! I was being happy today! Eh heh heh..that was abit lame..

During Bio lesson, it was fun, coz ms oh was invigilating spa and we were eating brownies in the class. In the end we nad to bring home some bio tys qns coz we didn't finish them.
Then after that we (me and hidaya) talked with ms oh about Naruto. HEH HEH! So cool right? I think i will go for lots of consultations.
Lolz.
oh, then before bio lesson, he walked past my class twice le! Was caught unprepared, so my reaction was super childish. Squeky. Then hidaya was saying, "hey, he's coming back!". Wooa. So fun.

Then during Chem, there was this awesome thunderstorm going on outside. It totally drowned out the chem teacher's voice. So Hidaya n wenxi n me were sitting at the back row and we were busy taking stupid pics of ourselves. I also saw this really cool and men and BEAUTIFUL lightning. It streaked through from the dark balck sky, slicing thru the air down to the field it seemed. It was damn nice. I felt enlightened when i saw it. Huh? Uh..ok. Maybe not enlightened, but i felt something. Definitely one of the most beautiful things i have seen =).

Then went comic connection with mich n hidaya and bask in the glory that is anime. Like heaven, only that those things came with a price tag. Hehe..

Still finding for that perfect kakashi stuff.
I wonder how ms oh will look like if she cosplays. Hm.
Ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home