Monday, April 30, 2007

Monday

Ahh...finally i can blog!
Had a boring weekend as usual, nothing particularly exciting happened.
Hehehe...
Today was a fun but tiring day. First thing in the morn i came just in time for assembly, but i hid in the toilet coz my skin at the forehead was bleeding (wt?). Then after assembly, i was feeling damn lazy, didn't do chem tut as i had planned. Then me and azu went grandstand to see 06s05 havin 2.4 napha. See them run made me scared. I haven't been fit for a long long time... Bleh!
My sian mood was going on and on till azu nudged me and i realised he was running on the track! Not exactly running...but jogging like a mad person. Hahah! Then my spirits were lifted considerably higher.
Sms-ed Sham. still the same ol person.
=)
Gp lesson..omg. Everday kena scolding or some sarcasm from her. Don't want to elaborate.
Bio was sleepy~
Ms oh had to invigilate again. So when she left, we all started taking out food from our bags and talking like we having some sort of picnic. But i had zero mood that time, so i was trying to do some proteins notes, but couldn't concentrate. Went to the toilet with Mich and Liyana. It was quite funny what happened in the toilet. Heheheh. In the end, for the last 15 mins, i was trying to sleep. Cannot sleep.
Iz was funny during Chem. REALLY funny. She was finally getting revenge for all the times her shoes kena stepped on by our dear friend Hidaya, but she was making this super funny face and even funnier voice when she trampled on Hidaya's shoes. And Hidaya also one goondu, sit there and looking at her before laughing her butt off. Jun Cheng and a few others turned around and looked at us like we gone mad. Only our teacher seems to not have heard anything. Hm..
Then my BELOVED potc 3 poster nearly got confiscated by mrs chan coz Hidaya was trying to unfold it and she saw. PHEWH! If it's confiscted, then there is no point living. I shall wither and dieth and the world shalt rejoiceth. And when i was bathing at home, there is this pain in my ankle, like a scratch. I realised it was the scratch made by Hidaya when she tried to step on my shoe. Grrr!!
Napha was sucky man just now! My incline i decline to comment. But my shuttle run was damn worse than last yr! I was hoping for 11.3 or 11.2 which was what i got last yr. Now, azu said my timing was 12.2. Crap!!
Ok, going to eat. Hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home