Thursday, May 17, 2007

Hello.
Was so tired today. I was so looking forward to pe coz i thought we will be playing some fun games, but in the end, mr hiap wants to retake napfa.Wth! Was so so reluctant lah! Was not ready for 2.4 mentally and i am havin that thing some more want me to run. Crap!! So, i took this stupid useless anger and converted it to fuel. Huh, at least sumthing good came out of it. Passed my 2.4 with 2 mins improvement. See, no need eat testosterone also can get geared up mah...haiyoh...Then standing broad jump also i kena retake. Was so tired from after the run that i thought to myself, "Ah, what the heck lah, I'll do this for *coughcough*" Plus i was quite moody also mah.
Then chit chat with Azie. Then during math lecture i had a minor scare. Was glancing-glancing, then suddenly that person looked back and at the same time i was looking there too. Then that person sort of frowned i think. Wasn't 100% sure, coz i was shocked and quickly diverted my eyes away. Waliao! Close shave ah! Actually this time 2nd time already. First scare more cheem than this. Ahaha...cannot write in blog later paiseh.
Hm...Waah! Not bad, now i know how to use the Naruto manga website! arigatou, hidaya-chan!
I dun think im doin my organic chem tut.
Waaa...mid yr coming. Hurhurhur...dejavu man!!
Oh yah, realised sumthing. During geo lecture, i was commenting to jun cheng and izzati that everytime i forgot or brought the wrong lect notes, ms lee will have lect proper. When i finally brought the correct notes (which was today), there wasn't even a lect proper! Was doing target setting. I am supposed to get a D for my mid yr. Hell, from last yr's experience, i think i can get at least a C. Hm, better not boast too much, later kena sabo by God.
Had a nice chat with Mich too. =)
He was in the freaking library outside and I was inside without realising it!? A few minutes after i went out, he and his friends went off for lesson. So sad lah! Grrr...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home