Friday, April 13, 2007

A lot of things happened today and yesterday.

Yesterday:

Gave this apek a thrashing for egging on his dog to distress a stray cat. I don't care. All I know is that I had done a good thing coz I could see the cat was frightened. I could see the fear in its eyes, and I could see the imp of the perverse in the apek's eyes.
Couldn't just let him go off scot free you see.
And during PE, had some sort of an asthma attack, tho I dun really have a record of asthma.
Weird.

Today:


It was something different during assembly...this American guy called Ray and a local Tamil guy called Chris gave a us a smashing time. This was definitely better than listening to some student council stuff or whatever.

*snores*

It was about this thing called Poetry Slam. The American guy with the blonde hair was crazy I tell you. He was filled to the brim with infectious energy and wit. He memorises Shakespeare too. Cool man. Very enjoyable assembly. Doubt will have another as fun as this.
*throw yor hands up in the air and shout "WHEEEE!"*
Oh, and I passed my Chem test.

......................
*gags*

Like real. Please don't be fooled by the above proclamation.

Oh, but the time in the library after school was erm..fun. Heh heh...coz he said Hi! heheh...(he actually notices moi! wahaha!)Won't go into details. Being childish here. Stoppit..
*frowns at stupid self*

And to my friends who are stressed out so so so much coz of the principal and all that, just take a deep breath and be strong.

Oh, and before this, at exactly 9.30 am, the pw results were released. When it was announced in the morning, I quickly sms-ed Mich: Dammit Mich! Judgment Day hath arrived!
Mich's reply: AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Waliao. Hahah..

I didn't do too badlyI guess..got a B (hope it's a high B =>).
*rolls eyeballs*

In fact, my whole group got a B. My class doesn't have an A. Sad...really coz i tot we had some ppl who talks really well. But what is done is done. At least all our hard work had paid off...we all
did our parts in some way or another...so happy!

^YAY!^

All the nights we stayed up late doing our PI, our surveys, our final booklet...and for all the laptops we loaned from that Great White Shark, and all the time spent in msn-meetings, and the stupid video we made(it's not so stupid after all! Yay! Rmb this: "Hey guys!" by Josh? Funny).
When me and Azu were walking doen the ramp, we saw our pw teacher. Wah, planned on saying thnk u but dunno y suddenly we just smiled at each other. So awkward! Haha! But she really did helped us alot.

Right now there is this mass gathering under my flat. It's about the Lift Upgrading Plan in CCK, where the guest-of-honour is Mr Gan Kim Yong ah? I glanced at the banner on the way up the stairs but couldn't really catch the words. There are these lion dances and confetti sprewn all over the road and sidewalks. All I have to say is this: Poor babies and workers who desperately need sleep and poor sweepers.

*shakes head*

Tmr is the Vivo Vivacious concert at Victoria concert hall. Cool man, wish i could somehow creep over there without my mom noticing...but too bad...

Eh eh eh! Dunnoe y suddenly i became sooo interested in horoscopes. Nth better to do i guess.
Here's for today...i'm Virgo! We rock! (kakashi is virgo too!)

"Nothing in your life is written in stone, and you have to accept that things can change with little or no notice. Everything is fluctuating in your life right now, and it would do you some good to try to go with the flow -- be like a surfer riding a bodacious wave. You can choose to flail about and try to fight the current, but you'll only tire yourself out and feel like you failed. If you go with the flow, you will experience a rush of excitement -- and power. "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home