Thursday, March 22, 2007

Ah, sheesh.
This morning my ct for last year went up to me. I was at the canteen at 8.00 am, I pon gp, coz I had this blood brochure thing to do. She called me Azie. Huh? I was a bit annoyed that she still can mix our names up. She asked how I was coping. I told her, "yeah, great."


Inside me, I was like, "hey, I'm still sitting here doing this bloody thing, and not out there smoking ganja or what right?" But, yesh, I do appreciate that she showed a little concern though. I just can't help being mean.


Then our *cough* beloved PE teacher came and asked the same thing a short while after my ex-ct left.


Woa.


Tmr having a session (I dunno what else to call it) with the other 3 guys and Ms Teo @ 12.30pm. Sighs..like this can't meet Rach.


The other day, I had a super weird dream. I dreamt I was a vampire, and I was engaged in a physical fight with this person (can't recall who), whom I had stolen his necklace which makes him more powerful than me. I dreamt of flashing incisors, snarls, and fast movements.


So far..I have around 4 or so dreams which I categorise as 'vivid and uncanny', because they somehow breathe life to some of my imaginations (yea, you know, one of my hobbies is to daydream). Like once, I was a vampire ( I have 4 vamp dreams so far; some are elaborate, while mostly are short clips), and I was actually stalking my prey. I woke up with my adrenaline pumping...


.............


My favourite:
Dreaming that I was standing on a HDB flat, with wings (you know, like the one in X-Men), and I was looking down at the nightlife...quiet and peaceful. The sky was black, with sparse stars. There was a moon, shining so brightly above. And I felt the chill the night possesses. Then after a minute of soaking in the atmosphere, I opened my wings, and in a flurry of motion, I really really felt like I was flying. At first, there was this swoop downwards, so I felt a gliding motion. Then as I steadied, I felt so alive. I couldn't describe it, this feeling. Sometimes, during boring lectures, I would purposely bring out this feeling, and then I would stare at some spot for a while (it didn't work sometimes though). Back to the dream, I found myself flying through the walls and entering a kitchen, where 2 people were doing stuffs. I flew right through them. At the moment when I did that, it was as if I saw myself floating past these people: a translucent being with white wings. Apparently, the people didn't feel anything as they showed no reaction. Then I was back in that body, and I was gushing out into the cold, beautiful night again, and the dream ended.
I first had this dream in sec 4, towards the end of the year, after o lvl. The SECOND time I dreamt it again was last year, in J1. I thought it was nice for that dream to visit me again, with exactly the same events happening. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home