Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Well...how to put it in simple terms...?
Full of weird stuffs happening...but not that I am an alien to these things...

But I do hate so much when dreams start to blind my vision...and clouds my judgement.

___________________________
Get well soon Superman! I know u can! *winkwink*
______Praying for u____________


Yay! I cannot wait...DO U HAVE THE SLIGHTEST IDEA HOW I feel when I saw the trailer at Hidaya's blog?
Like my head and my heart wants to explode, cause it's swelling so damn much.
It's freaky and I am crazy. Potent.
This may sound a tad perverse, but I do so damn much want to live in HIS world...Or in Anne Rice's vampire books' world.
ARGH!!!!!!!!

....And we can't eat pork coz that creature (although it is a living thing which we can't abuse) is deemed as 'dirty'. This is coz pigs are omnivores...they basically gobbles up anything...which explains the title of ' The World's Heaviest Pig' that popped up in the Straits Times sometime ago (can't rmb when). So, due to that nature, they may eat even their own shit or other's. Islam practices hygiene, so eating your own shit is the last thing you would do as you probably would be bestowed upon, some 'magical' disease which may lead you to meeting your Creator sooner than you expected....Thus, by avoiding the consumption of pork, we are practising what Islam preaches, which is hygiene.

Hahas! Hope that clears up some of your questions!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home