Tuesday, April 10, 2007

I just feel like slipping away sometimes.

Run run and never look back, run away from it all.

Be a coward.

Hahha..

Just shared with a friend that I had changed in my attitude on how I view certain things. Be selfish. Coz if u are too nice to everyone, you will exhaust yourself, and from my past experience in sec 2, it might just cause a radical change in you, like it hath done to me.

Hate me if you will, and leave me if you think I am crazy. It is not that I do not care, I simply have given up.

I have known the squeezing pains in the chest when one speaks of loneliness. No, I do not loathe loneliness...how can I hate something that has been with me for so long? It is a complex relationship I have with that pain that makes me seemingly cruel to others sometimes.

God, I do hate myself so much sometimes..becoming the thing that I detest. I don't like when I act like that.

Guess I am losing my touch with almost everything. Even drawing.

And I don't want to delude myself that I can ever possibly pass Chem.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home