Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Decided I was a bit biased in jumping to conclusions. Okay, I shud take a deep breath...
*hold*
..
*hold it*
....
let go...
*pheewh*.....
I realise they may be so damn stressed out coz their major exam coming up.
*looks around*
Oh ya, I have decided to delete the MCR song from my blog coz its distracting. (But MCR is a cool band).
Hey hey, don't look at me like that.
*shrugs*
I m no emo laa...
Hm...changes in my blog...does that mean I will change (somehow in ne way or another) and deflect slightly from my current behaviour?
Eh wait...chotto matte..*scratch head*
What is my behaviour nowadays?
...to summarise it in one word : moody.
damn damn moody.
I think Izzati is a bit apprehensive of me these past few days.
Oh oh, and I thought I am one of the very few people I know who can suddenly jump from high to low in terms of their mood...for no apparent reason.
But!
Apparently Hidaya has it too! Haha!...and David claims he has it too. We'll see. Heh.
coool!~~
Ok ok, whatever, right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home