Tuesday, March 27, 2007

SO DAMN UNFAIR
Why can't the POTC crew shoot some of the parts in Singapore? Why? Why? *tears at hair*
Doushite?
GRRRRR.
Well, they can always shoot somewhere like near Pulau Tekong or something. I don't wanna see some German ship at Vivo City. I wanna see THE Black Pearl. Oh gawd...I just can't accept the fact that I may never see JD in person. So damn depressing. Doushite, mama? Doushite, papa?
What must I do to fulfill that dream?
I just wanna meet a real person, not some character on the big screen.
Gosh.
It's not like I asked for something Huge...Like..like: I wish there would be no more Wars and there would exist perpetual, blissful, peace.
Sheesh.
So unfair.
And here I am, a pathetic soul, whining about her petty misfits...while people out there are being maimed by Hunger, Disease, and staring into Death's tempting eyes.
So I guess I should jolly well stop before I condemn myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home