Sunday, April 01, 2007





If You wish Really Hard...








Place all your determination and conviction that that thing will not happen or will happen...and you might just be pleased...








Like yesterday, I was doing all the above coz I was unhappy about something...now this may sound childish, but yeah...








"Please let something...anything happen so that I do not need to go out tonight..."








I wished so hard.








Then, after I finished praying Maghrib, my parents told me: The toilet pipe burst and so the toilet was practically leaking...so they had to call the plumber and so we couldn't go out that night.








Wow. I felt a flash of this feeling-like I suddenly had some superpowers-but past all that bullshit, I was quite stumped. Coincidence? Or the power of the human mind that scientists have so long trying to decipher? U decide.








By the way, feeling a bit sian coz tomorrow I be having a looooong 3 hr break in the morning, and having PE in the afternoon.








Geez.




Plus it's an all-tutorial day tomorrow.












Naruto Rules!!








Downloaded tons of Naruto soundtracks...wah sugoi ne!








And I reached episode 143 already!








And I watched and read the Shippuuden episodes already!








I believe in Sasuke! Haharr!(even if he turns out to be a bad guy...well...he is a troubled kid...)








And I saw Kakashi ANBU in the manga! Waaaahh!! *faints*








Oh ya..Pls let me last a while longer till POTC 3 comes out!



Alamak, cannot tahan, go toilet liao...



(Gaara is adorable)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home