Friday, January 05, 2007

The third day (friday)

Well life does suck after all...and I had to learn it the hard way today.

Ok, quite a number of overwhelming things happened today. This is gonna be quite a little long but I didn't force you to read it do I? I'll start from the morning.


Ok, everything was fine and I didn't have any bird droppings on my bag. when it was time for the J1 seniors to assemble @ LT1. I panicked coz azu was nowhere in sight. What the hell, so I just sat down with Victoria, farah and this other girl whom I seem to have difficulty remebering her name. It was feedback session with the principal. And it made me realise that i am missing out on so many important things, like sleeping or even reading Bio notes.


We were dismissed and i caught up with ying Hua and chatted with her to pass by the time. i had to be in my og in about half an hour. Then azu called me and told me she had choir stuff to do, and it turns out to be that she had to man the choir booth. At least she camelah.


My og29 was ok...positivelah, definitely have a better attitude than my og last year. Turns out that they have a different theme this year: 007.

We are now clans, not houses. Ogls are now agents and stuff like that. Hey, still better than last year. Then I was a yellow Byron lady who created the first computer program. Now I am a green, bloody USSR spy Philby who infiltrated the MI6 and booted out many ang moh spies from life.


As fun and positive my og is this year, I cannot shake away this mystery feeling. I felt like breaking down in tears and then letting loose a scream that would make banshees run for their money, and then for the finale, a bloodcurdling-no better yet, a crazy laugh. laugh, laugh, then cry. Then scream then laugh then cry and cry some more.


i excused myself for the field games. i don't want to get wet and dirty. I then settled myself beneath the cosy shade of the grandstand adn closed my eyes for a few minutes. Then...when I opened my eyes, my og was gone from the field. no matter. I know Zoey understands me. so much that she didn't disturb me. Like her lots, honestly.


So I trudged my way to my cca booth and helped them to set it up. Hung around there for an hour and more...watching as the1st shift of the frehmen peered at the many booths. i was feeling so low by then. I warned my friends that I may be showing mood swings. felt thirsty, but had lost my H2O bottle a while ago. Didn't dare to ask for money from anyone, even Azie. I don't know why. Even whne she and Hui Min offered to buy me drinks, I rejected their generous offers. Why? That question is still unanswered.


I realised that media club booth is adjacent to the sc booth. And they were dancing the mass dance and fun dance. Saw that guy. Ignoring it. Whatever. feeling shitty (sorry for my lang) coz felt so unable to gel. And I was sorely missing my class. I know. Let go and forge onwards. And what? With this scar still intact?Bleaargh.


All the Philbys went to LT2 for cheers and discussed the item for the finale. I think that was the part when I truly enjoyed myself among the other things which happened today. Coz there are alot of funny people in Philby, and the bulk of it comes from my og boys especially the joker farid. And ikhsan that guy who is Sk's friend was leading this whole thing as he is also in Philby. You all know that guy. Lame and has erm...funny antics. These are confirmed by my new friends, siti and lavania and teng2. But Philby's cheers are so BIMBOTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!! Was expecting something like Darwin house from last year. I mean, come on, Philby was a mean killing machine ok!Bleaaargh. Apparently, it was the girls who sculptured those cheers that slants to the bimbotic field.


I lost appetite. From laughing and smiling, I brought forth my mood swing and called upon the crossness within. And in the blink of an eye, I felt irritated and bored. And they were dragging...simply DRAGGING and taking their own SWEET time to release us. Bombing and shelling each other; and filling the air with cheers that our ears don't desperately need to hear for like every 10 seconds.


I don't want orientation!!!! It's a damn repeat of last year (although I said the togetherness was there) but minus hweehoon and gaya, Rev and Superman and and and all the other guys who made my orientation last year sweet although it has poor orientation spirit on the whole. Imagine I have to go through another round of orintation later in March....


Those guys who are not repeat students, not part of the J1 Seniors or the Dream Team or whatever the hell they call it nowadays....I doubt you can fully feel with us the pain and loss in our hearts. make new friends. but we can't forget the old dear ones who have moved on and left us behind. i know it's not your fault, but ours apparently. that doesn't mean we deserve to be punished this way in which it hhurts so much...for me. it's just that I don't show it. Or if I do, I call them mood swings.


My, what a long entry.


Just before I start on this post, I read on one of my cckss friend's blog. It cheered me up a little. Partly because of .... ok, I think I shall not disclose it here. But i flet considerably in a better mood. It's not something mean by the way huh.....


What random things to say...but I have been randomer...

Life is random, so..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home