Sunday, November 19, 2006

@_@

i cut my hair

_________**twinkletwinkle little star, won't you grant me a wish?**_________

i know i have not been blogging. Simply Lazy. Quite a lot has happened.

1) Retained.

2) Our group's video chosen for SVA. Which was a Good Thing i guess.

3) Link cable for GBA SP spoiled. (insignificant?)

4) Graduated from Madrasah. 10th position. (at least some consolence for Mom).

5) Planning to travel somewhere, not confirmed yet though.

6) and yeh, went to the Library, my beloved place.

i am not scared of what the future might hold for me. i have my family behind me and i was blind all along. A misguided soul.

i realise now that its true. We are insignificant, what we DO does not affect or change radically the course of other people's lives. We come and we go. All is one, one is all. We are one in this world, a mere cycle; and the world is us.

Time for me to go. Jaa, mata ne.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home