Thursday, December 21, 2006

_TABOO_

Yesterday night was HELL...

Nothing to do, so I watched TV and there was this show on Arts central called Taboo. I watched it once before-the first episode I think. But the first episode was quite fine- although I can't deny that it was GROSS, eating insects and drinking snake blood and all that.

But yesterday...yesterday was cruel. In India, they eat baby goat's foetus....

Ok, I'll be fair here..say that a person grew up in India, they would think it natural to eat such stuffs. But..but..buts.

I do not grow up in India. And those 'adventurous'enough to go and eat an unborn animal is evil. The act is like demolishing all possibilities of any other animal being more powerful than humans. If they are such open-minded people so as to try a foetus, then try and imagine a world where humans are not the dominant species. Let's say there is a more superior race than us who-unfortunately-rears us for food. And then they eat our foetus. Yummy? Or simply Inhuman?..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home