Saturday, December 16, 2006

WE WENT OVERSEAS AND....

.....and quite a few things happened.

>> We went on a packaged tour for 3d and 2n to Colmar Tropicale, Genting Highlands and Sunway Lagoon. On the first day, I took a picture of my sis among a backdrop of lush plants....
On the second day, I saw someone whom our dear Azu apparently has a crush on...
On the third day, the plan to go to Sunway was changed to...


[[ ok, u want to know what was in the picture among the backdrops?...get this: a red figure. Maybe soon i'll be posting up that particular picture...creepy... ]]


[[ the person was none ither than mr. timothy himself. With his gf. I saw him approaching. Apparently he just finished the ride called 'The Pirate Ship' and i was just queing up. He glanced at me too. Apparently i think he found my face disturbingly familiar..
]]

[[ the Sunway trip was changed to A'Famosa, a place where i went when i was in sec 4...sighs...so far, this holiday trip didn't bring me to any new places at all...i was quite looking forward to Sunway as i had never set my foot there before... ]]


........all in all...it was pretty much fun. I mean, how often can one enjoy oneself when school reopens? Oh..and while we're on the subject of school..


GD LUCK to ALL my friend taking the
much-dreaded a-lvls! Gambatte!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home