Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Girl, 15, Charming But Insane

I just read that book (the title of this post), and its sequel, Girl, Nearly 16, and Girl, 16, Pants On Fire. Cool funny books. Made me lol.

Can't wait to go back to school and be an old junior. Gee that would be devastatingly awesome.

And I bet my good ol' school skirt won't be as friendly.

And no, I've not been gorging on bars of chocolates that melt in your mouths, and neither have I been slurping on sweet talks.

Let us be what we are destined to be, even an oversized turkey.

No, no, that doesn't sound right...being a lard-ass wouldn't land you in jail just because you had grossed the public with your supremely ovewhelming prescence, right?

So, today, at this exact time and moment, this girl would (try) and make a vow to loose some pounds.

The end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home