Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Last day of Holidays

.....Yesterday was fun. Mom and dad went fishing and hunting for mussels while me and my sis chilled out watching holiday specials on tv and concocting devious plans to kill our pe teachers.

So...in a few days I will be in a different class altogether. My fault, can't blame anyone else. I will study harder next year. I don't freakin' care. I have let my parents down, my friends (esp Azie) down by not goin' up with them. So Azie will have to be without me. It will be weird at first. And quite painful.

The other day I complained of pain in my head, and I was acting damn weird the whole day. Over dinner, suddenly Mom popped up this question "maybe you have phobia going back to school?" she asked me gently.

Not really, i don't think so. I mean, I can't imagine myself having that kind of phobia. It's just hard for me to swallow. Oh gawd...after months then the impact hit me??? Ok, I will be cool and take it all in my stride.

Help me go through, god. I believe you do this to me because you have other plans for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home