Saturday, December 30, 2006

Maple Buddy

3 more days to school!!!

Lazeee day...the other day celebrated Asyraf's bday. He got alotSSSS of foood from us. Mind blanked out on what to give him la. Then after we gave him thepresents, my mind suddenly remembered that I had promised him a whiteboard (definitely smaller than classrm size).

Oh bugger.

Anyways, had this good friend in maple xXTimedXx. He is very nice lah known for like 2 yrs, but nowadays quite scary. We bonded over animes and maple duh. But hm...lately he been saying things like 'take care' and 'miss you'. Dumbstruck mee. should have noticed right? the way he gives me free things. Oh, and the day after Christmas, he gave me a sack of mesos (maple $$) and a refined diamond. Wow. If only it was real...hehehh. Says he is caucasian.

Me don't buy that...yet. Want to squeeze the TRUTH out of him 1st.

p.s. oh and me flt really bad bcos me no present for him, so gave him one of my precious seraphis hat...and something else, he told me he CRIED watching this anime called something Angel...(?.?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home