Thursday, January 04, 2007

The Second Day (Thursday)

Had no time to blog yesterday.

Today was the usual routine as yesterday with the exception of rock climbing and squad time with my og (29). They are a bunch of funny people. The boys keep sabotaging each other. And there are 2 people from an St Marg and a boys school, so they are quite shy. And guess what? I had to do a FORFEIT! It was silly, but I was a sport...chey..


I quite disagree that the school provides us with a different program. I think we should take this orientation time to bond with the freshmen. true what....

Somehow someimes I feel quite alone ah....even though got Azu but no more familiar face what..no darling, no Mich and of courselah...no Superman. sighs...

Anyways, I wanted to buy a USB cable o that can upload my hp pictures mah...haven't buy yet. I want to show the banner Media made...nice you know! =P

I pray and pray and pray to get nice nice teachers or else I'm headed for doomsday. I can't learn with too fierce teachers. Scary. I prefer the approachable, nice, fair ones. Got really bitter experiences with this female teacher in Pri 5, until now I feel the bitterness, although it may be ebbing...but still..

Wonder what my new class will be like? I doubt it will be as united as s05. See how..Hope got familiar face like Hafiz. Then I will be more secure. Sheesh...am I THAT insecure?

I am going to face this year like a real man! Maybe uploading photos tomorrow? Hm...

Oh ya superman, next time get a refund for the murtabak!

OMG, I feel random alot nowadays.

Thanks for making me laugh superman, you're a real hero. Lol.

A new cafe just sprung up in the school concourse. Not bad ah...but not that good either. Serving time for the drinks are too slow. My backbone was aching just standing there to receive my mocha.

Haizz, my cousin got into Zhenghua Sec. Wanted badly for her to come to CCK, but she lives in Fajar. Hopefully my sis will go to PJC, then my cousin can also come PJ, then my sis will be J2 and moi cosin will be J1. Co0o0l....

What do I want to be when I grow up??

Warning- I may not be updating this blog for certain (long) periods due to looming examinations but rest be assured that I am not extinct.Anybody wants some company to be moody, insane, or any other stupid behaviors may come and find me.

Eh, I pray for my s05 friends for their upcoming a levels. Gd luck, Muacks, I have faith in U guys! p.s. lend me our J2 notes @ the end of the year, Ok? =)

What are my resolutions? Frankly, I don't believe in making them now, because I simply don't know what may come my way. I may have to break the resolutions or whatever. It's no good do mke resolutions then break them. And it is neither good to force yourself against your will to do something that you find irksome as it will probably affect you in many aspects of your life. Just know what you want and keep reminding yourself gently those things and strive. After all, priorities may change with time.

And human beings are not perfect. Not that I'm using the latter as a stupid excuse or anything.

Life doesn't suck, it is just that it's so...complicated at times.Must have strong faith.

Life doesn't suck just because my friends have moved on and I'm still here. There has to be a reason why God kept me behind as he has other plans for me. If not, I could have been (nearly) expelled.

I can't go out with friends most (majority) of the time. I have come to terms with that. Imagine if I had accepted offers to hang out and stuffs last year, my grades would have been much much worse. I could have been expelled.

Life doesn't suck just because I'm ugly. Imagine if I am so damn pretty until every guy chased after me, surely I would not be able to channel my attention into studying. I could have been expelled.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home