Wednesday, November 29, 2006

METO SIF PROJECT

3 days ago...

I saw the selfish side to life.

3 days ago...

I saw some really pure individuals.

3 day ago..

I had enjoyed what I did, and at the same time, hating myself for not doing so. Is it my fault then? Should I be blatantly blamed for a significant display of callousness in the society?

***** God bless those who have the passion to have come forward to part with their hard-earned money*****

So we'll leave it at that then...shall talk about my 'little adventure' with my 'darling' (xlb lah)...and what happened on those 2 days,


Thanx alot xlb -seriously- for being with me on that day...have someone to slack with on my 2nd day. On the first day, I was a bullet train, aiming at almost everyone within my range of vision. Until I ran out of steam around 5 o'clock.


The various and 'interesting' responses I received on the 1st day spurred me into being a 'nice' and 'un-annoying' student; that is not to disturb the 'busy' shoppers by stopping them in the middle of their daydreams of leopard skins and humongous jewels on their crooked fingers...just to rudely ask for a fraction of that bundle of red notes peeking through their bulging purses. And for a noble cause too.


It is to bring a smile to the faces which we have not known to exist before, faces which we glance and dismiss so easily.


Speaking of faces, I saw a couple of nameless faces with assets so striking...lush eyelashes, powdered skin, glimmering thick hair. It may only take a speck of their divine dandruff to make the blind see again, or the trodden insects to be revived...that's how well-groomed these people were.


Not a very important cause though, since the donors won't even get credits fo that money they have given. Who needs vouchers? They always trick us into believing that we can finally have a decent pair of Triumph bras to add to our measly limp bra collection at home.


Souls part from a dying person's body more easily than money can ever part with a miser's death-like grip.


Anyways, I learnt a few things when going out for lunch along with xlb:
1. Never cross a road with xlb. You might die young.


2. Xlb hates botak men. So guys...you know what to do! Grow out your hair!

3. Don't grow too much hair...she hates moustaches too!

4. Xlb is a tumbler........

5. Control our laughter when we walk straight into someone who is making an obscene gesture to god knows who ( or what).

6. We have 'cool' dads.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home