Wednesday, November 08, 2006

WEEEEEEEEEE

Hey guys!
I know we are all very hyper and euphoric cos PW is finally over!!

Now we really have a reason to celebrate cos we all put our efforts just for this day...and I am sure that we did well if not very well..;)

Don't wanna think of anything PW-ish right now..sooo i think I'll blab about some other things...like...hm....


ok.

I'm a little confused about the event for this coming Saturday. There are, firstly, a Family Day at East Coast. My Dad was the organizer for that event for the staffs of East Shore Hospital so of coz he has to come. Then he wants us to come too. Since we are his family. Duh.

Then my Mum bought up this subject: that we are going over to my cousin's house at Bukit Panjang.

Then Azie invited the whole class over for open house. At BP oso.

Which one should I go? O well...figure somethink out so0n. O yea, tmr is Eileen's bdae and they're having an outing with some of our classmates. Invited me over but duh I can't go larh....

****HAPPY BDAE EILEEN!!****
Wish u lots of happiness in the years to come. Hope u will rmbr me if we are not in the same class next yr! Hmm...can't believe the person that we turned out to be after spending 2 yrs in Pri sch together huh?

Oooo...can't wait to watch Step Up..The Covenant...huuuu...Ikin bec0ming greedy...

Oh oh oh!!! Check this link out..esp those hu watch FMA!http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/26462567/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home