Wednesday, January 10, 2007

I'm so damn sick

Ohhh maaaan....

Had this freakin' sorethroat and I think I'm going to have fever soon. Choy ah.
Anyways, went to library with Sham and laughed our butts out at stooopid jokes. Lemme give an excerpt from this book:

He's so ugly, he hurts my feelings.
How to keep sex fresh? Put it in Tupperware.

Yah, and bla bla bla...


OMG. I so badly need a USB cable for my handphone but till now I don't have it! Sighs, have to keep searching. Semangat kental, syikin!!!

Oh, finale rox! Definitely better than last year. But the dance were not repeated as much as last year...But yesterday was fun...especially during the water games. Damn fun lah! And my og friends rawks lah. Really got wet sia. Not like last year. Say water games but at the end of the day, I only got wet from my own smelly sweat.

Philby RAWKS>.<
(except for some of the cheers)

Really wish can change frm Byron to Philby. I don't want to associate myself with some protege. I want a super cool Russian spy. Sobs.

Ohmygosh, how pathetic is my life, agonizing over those things up there ^....


Hey, now that I realize something....I can hear my inner voice! seriously. I just realized that I've been talking to these voices in my head and having 'conversations' with them. How long has this started? Waliao.

I borrowed this nice book called 101 poems to get you through the day (and night).

Excerpt:

You wake up in the morning and lo! Your purse is magically filled with 24 hours of the magic tissue of the universe of your life. No one can take it from you. No one receives either more or less than you receive. Waste your infinitely precious comodity as much as you will, and the supply will never be witheld from you.Moreove, you cannot draw on the future. Impossible to get into debt. You can only waste the passing moment. You cannot waste tomorrow; it is kept for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home