Monday, January 08, 2007

Fourth Day of orientation

OK!

I thought today was going to be just like the other orientation days...but I WAS WRONG!

=.= lol

Anyways, had this 2 external guys coming in to give us some motivational thingy...and guess what? We did PAINTING! Woohoo!!!!

actually we must paint this lifelike piece lah, with 'real' people and all that...thought I coudln't paint that well, judging from the lousy pieces at home...but I was a little cheered up by the positive comments they give. I decided I want to do lots more of this cool painting stuff.

Then I had a super time with my og. They are really x100 cool people man! So friendly! =)

Ok, ok, mum calling for dinner. Haiyoh....next time then.

p.s. just now during dance and song was best man! got to c loads of him. Hehh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home