Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Heck-tic Day

I can hear my heart pumping loudly. It's been a tiring day. And funny. And weird. Quite unlike all the other days I had this year. (except on the last orientation day).

Today started off well. We had Geog. Then we had Chem. Me and Zuzu weren't even concentrating much, we were having conversations on paper. Haha..reminds me of my Sec 1 days...
(and I was stuffing myself with garlic bread during Chem. can't help. Was famished. Though just had breakfast.)

Then we had PE. Mr Hiap!!! Woohoohoo~
Zuzu was really sick, but I was recovering. So to escape the fiery blaze of the sun, I told him I was on medication...which was partly true.

AHAH! Here comes the funny-outrageous-idiotic-senseless-humiliating THING that happened to us.

It was supposed to be GP. We thought it to be at LT4. We went up there and strolled in. It was a male teacher, whom barely bat an eyelid as we came in, innocently as I might add. The LT was packed with the freshmen. As I climbed the side steps, my eyes caught a glance of the papers on their small desks.

I saw diagrams and vectors. And my mind went 'bloop'...like someone had switched off the lights. I was numb with embarassment. Managed to croak to Zuzu that we were in the wrong place. We were halfway up. So I just followed Zuzu who aimed straight for the back door of LT4.

We must've looked like a pair of clueless idiots; who entered shamelessly into the LT in the middle of their lecture, and then head straight for the back exit. This is definitely a nominee for the most embarassing thing that has ever happened to me in my mundane life.

Then we went to Lot 1 with my sis and a few of her friends. One of them wanted to meet her bf, so, ok, fine, me and MY friend went to the library. And OMG. I had no idea this would happen. It turns out her bf is a bonafide leech. And he has to come armed with his friends. Honestly, does he think they can spice up their relationship; or is he just plain insecure? My goodness, and such a big guy too. Poor gal, can't even breathe if it was me.

He could be charged for attempted murder. For murdering one's personal space that is.

Huh..and I acted like an idiot too. Should be more firm and straight. Regrets, man. I'm sadistic. I love to see him try and get to her, with me around. Actually, now that I think about it, his friends are more annoying than him. Now i appreciate the word pest. If only I could get my hands on a can of 'Bygones', they'd be rotting in their graves by now. Really exhibited disgusting behaviour, they all. I wouldn't want me to be associated with them in any kind of way...well, maybe with the exception of being labelled as their murderer.


So now I'm at home downloading songs. And now I'm spoofed.

Eh, and thanks alot Zuzu for enduring the little adventure just now. I was tired too, but I know you're sick. See everyone: I am SUCH a good friend. Ehehheh...better not turn into sk. Or maybe I should, just to get that intelligence. Hehheh.

Brr..so cold.
Time to go.
.................
...
........
..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home